2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV) For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
At this time, we will NOT be holding public Sunday Morning services, classes, or events at Wooster Nazarene until further notice. We will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions moving forward. Please be sure to pay attention to all church media avenues for updates and information. At this time, the church office will be open, but we encourage you to call first to set up an appointment!
1.) Drive-Thru Communion previously planned for Friday, April 10 will NOT be happening due to the Stay at Home Order and guidelines from our District Advisory Board. They feel that these types of gatherings would go against the spirit of the order and we want to honor that.
2.) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! For your continued generosity in returning tithes and offerings! When we all participate great things happen!
3.) No April church gatherings will remain in effect until further notice.
4.) Table Talk and Family Table resources for you! Questions from the Sunday message for the whole family, as well as suggestions for how to have a meaningful Family Table Time will be available under the RESOURCES tab on the website!
5.) How To Attend Wooster Naz Online – another resource coming that gives you ideas of ways to enhance the on-line worship experience
6.) PALM SUNDAY & EASTER SUNDAY services will have a strong Y2J (Yes To Jesus) emphasis. Keep inviting others to join us on-line!!
7.) A call in prayer line will now be available during our on-line services. Call the general office number, 330-262-1471, for prayer during service times (9:15am-10:45am and 11:15am-12:45am)
WANT TO STAY BETTER CONNECTED & RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES? Click below…
- Download The Wooster Naz App HERE and turn notifications ON under SETTINGS
- Join The Wooster Naz Facebook Page
- Follow us on The Wooster Naz Instagram Page
- Follow us on The Wooster Naz Twitter Page
- Check out The Wooster Naz Website
WE ARE NOT HAVING PUBLIC WEEKEND SERVICES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO STAYING IN TOUCH WITH YOU ONLINE!
We encourage to you to stay connected through any or all of the following ways.
- We will still be live streaming a Sunday morning service at 9:15am and you can get to that by going to our webpage, woosternaz.org and clicking on the LIVE button in the top right corner. or by going to our YouTube Livestream page directly at youtube.com/woosternazarene. You can watch the service streamed at 11:15am as well.
- If you don’t catch the service on Livestream, you can go to our general YouTube page and watch the recorded service after the event has occurred.
- Please take a moment to look over these links, and feel free to share any and all of this with your friends who may also be staying at home.
- Send an encouraging email; post positive scripture to your social media pages, pick up the phone and encourage that friend you haven’t spoken to in a while. While we may be pulling away from physical interaction for a bit, let’s take time to use the technology at our fingertips for positive interactions with others!
Even if you are not attending church in person, don’t forget there are multiple ways to give. During this time we are even more dependent on the faithfulness of God’s people
- Give online through the website. Click HERE to do that.
- Give through the GivePlus app by Vanco Solutions. Search for GivePlus in the Play Store (Android) or App Store (Apple)
- Text dollar amount to 330-915-4602
- Mail check to the church at 3100 Oak Hill Rd. Wooster, OH 44691
- You can drop your giving off at the church in person M-Thurs, 8:30am-4:30pm
WAYS WE ARE TRYING TO STAY CONNECTED WITH YOU.
These items will be posted on woosternaz.org as well as our Facebook page and Instagram (if applicable)
Livestream of Sunday Service
Weekly Address Video from Pastor Nathan
Daily Encouragement VideoS from Staff members
Weekly Videos for our children and teens on the Wooster Nazarene YouTube channel and their respective web pages at woosternaz.org
Care teams to make weekly calls to all those we have contact info for
“Do for ONE what you would like to do for MANY”!
With Much Love,
Wooster Nazarene Leadership