In regards to events surrounding us and specifically the opening of churches, there are valid points and concerns in every perspective. No matter where they fall though, all people are precious and are part of our church family. It is our privilege and pleasure to pastor everyone. We are currently offering in-person worship as well as live stream worship every Sunday at 9:15am and 11:15am.
• Church and Worship Center doors will open at 8:45 for 9:15 and 11:15 Worship.
• Distancing will be observed by row spacing.
• Masks are optional for all attending and we have a mask only section designated as well.
• Please leave space separating families/individuals.
• Verbal greetings are encouraged, and physical touching discouraged.
• All water fountains are out of service.
• Tithes and offerings may be returned and received in designated boxes in the foyer and Worship Center, or given electronically.
IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS OR SERIOUS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONCERNS, PLEASE STAY HOME AND ATTEND WOOSTER NAZ WORSHIP ONLINE.
• Wooster Naz Live Stream Worship is offered weekly at both 9:15 and 11:15.
• Pastor’s Connection Video is posted on the Wooster Naz website every Thursday.
• Lil’ Sprouts, NazKIDZ, and THRIVE online gatherings and teachings are offered each week.
• TEVO: Tuesday Encouragement Video Online is recorded by a staff or lay leader weekly.
• Returning God’s tithe and giving of offerings can take place electronically, by mail, or be dropped off at the church office.