This application is to be completed by those desiring to volunteer at NCO’s Winter Camp. It is our desire to provide a safe and secure environment for those children who participate in this event. Click HERE to view camper details and registration.
Boyz Winter Camp: January 19–20
Girlz Winter Camp: February 16–17
• Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
• Suggested volunteers from each church: One for every five children you bring.
• All volunteers must complete and pass a background check to be able to volunteer. All information will be kept confidential. You will be contacted after we receive your application and background check is complete.
• Responsibilities at Winter Camp: Be a group leader and assist directors in any way needed during the event (food, games, activities, clean up).
• Bring: Bedding - inflatable beds are welcomed and encouraged! Personal items, change of clothes.
• There is no cost for those coming to volunteer.
Questions? Contact Pastor Cindi Nigh (330-262-1471, ext. 208)